Friday, November 30, 2012

Castle on a cloud...


I've been whirling through my days with a spring in my step, but so many steps in each day that my feet  feel as though they don't touch the ground.  

I am climbing the mountain, running on the tracks, changing nappies, washing clothes, cleaning (so. much. cleaning)... lifting weights, eating fresh and clean.  Loving my five babies and tending to each of their different and changing needs.  Holding hands with my husband, and with his support, I am currently in rehearsals for my first musical theatre performance...




I am more excited than I can say, and I can't give much more than that away before opening night! 

I feel like I have a new body, and with it, a new journey and a new confidence to make these new connections and lean a new type of singing and performance. 

I am walking amongst, befriending, acting and signing with people I had never met before September when I first auditioned.  But already they feel like kin.  Such an amazing cast and a wonderful production.  I have taken a leap, come on home, this place is my place.  These people, are my people.

Shell xx

2 comments:

  1. Good for you! Being an actress is something I never could do myself, lol. You are going to be in the most amazing musical. My favourite one. I wish I could see you live! Have a wonderful Christmas. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Joyful, it's my favourite too! How I wish you could be there on opening night! And you have the most wonderful Christmas also!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your thoughts...